Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

A Husky's Life ~ Featured Blogger


Echo & Link
Today we get to introduce you Echo & Link, two husky brothers from France!
Echo
Hi everypawdy, we are so happy to be featured on PBU!! Let me introduce myself. My name is Echo and I'm a 3 years old rescued husky cross. I found my forever family on September 2011 and we did so many things together since, like hiking, meeting new doggies friends, some obedience and we started dancing too !
Link
I live in France with my 2 humans and my adoptive brother Link. Link is 6 years old and he is a husky cross too. He is my best friend on earth. He joined our family in January 2012 (he is a foster fail ^^)
We really love playing together. My favorite games are « bitey face » and « play fight » but I like running games too. But I hate chasing a ball or a stick, if the humans wants it, they can go get it themselves!!

I am a very sociable doggy and I love making new friends. Link is a bit shy and he doesn't like meeting strangers so my human and I usually go by ourselves for big walks and dogs meetings.
Link on a walk
Link is doing a lot of clicker training with our human because he wasn't very happy with his previous family and he was afraid of a lot of thing when he arrived in our family. He’s been doing great progress and he’s not afraid of cars, stick, or large humans anymore but he still fears other male doggies (especially big and black ones) but we are confident we will be joining us for « pack walk » soon.
Meeting some new friends
We started blogging in march 2012, first in French, then in English, as we made many foreign friends. Our human just loves tacking pictures of us so she taught maybe some other people or four leggers would like our photos and read about our adventures too. And we just love making new friends :-D

Here's a link to our favorite posts :
How we entered our humans' lives
Once upon a time... a walk with my very best friends
Flashback Sunday - Reunion with my brother

Link is just getting over a hurt paw, so stop by A Husky's Life & say bonjour to the brothers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment