skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lovely Dog
Social Icons
Pages
Home
Saturday, 6 April 2013
Run Dog Run
A dog joined in a marathon that ran past his house and ended up running over 7 miles and raising money for cancer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Lakeland Terrier Puppies for sale
The title of this blog was deliberately worded in hopes of getting to people looking to buy Lakeland or any other br...
Why Do Dogs Mark Their Territory?
... Why Do Dogs Mark Their Territory? The simplest ans...
Black and White Sunday #8
The Progressive Reinforcement Training Manifesto in Canis
The Progressive Reinforcement Training Manifesto by Emily Larlham was published in Canis Magazine. A wonderful dog training magazine ...
playing vs. training
I was talking the other day with a fellow trainer and some interesting topics came up; one I thought I would discuss here. It seems p...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
July (133)
May (25)
April (250)
March (242)
0 comments:
Post a Comment