Social Icons

Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Well Hippity Hoppity!


Well check out the Easter Basket my girlfriend Sophie sent me, puppers.
Fabulous, yes?
It had my favorite thing in it .... BALLS FILLED WITH TREATS.
And, it had carrots filled with treats too.
And TOYS!!!
Needless to say, I LOVED IT.
And, Sophie kinda out did the Easter Bunny. Sorry, dude. I appreciate you stopping by and all, but what with me not wanting to wear the celebratory Easter Egg glasses and you getting shown up by Sophie, I think it is safe to say that it just wasn't our year.
Don't get me wrong. I have NEVER met a gift bag I didn't like!
And, I don't mean to sound unappreciative or anything, because you did bring my favorite treats, Easter Bunny, and I do appreciate that!
Thank you, thank you for a GREAT Easter!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment