Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

My final event in the Pet Blogging Games


Friday saw me competing in my final event of the Pet Blogging Games - The Snoopendous Sniff-A-thon hosted by Luna and Cynder.

Sniffing is one of my very favourite pastimes - and a walk can take a long long time when I get the scent of something compelling up my nostrils.



Not everyone appreciates how important sniffing is to dogs. It really stimulates our brains and makes us happy and satisfied.

So KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON SNIFFING is my motto.

The closing ceremony for our Pet Blogging Games is a bit earlier than the one in London. See if you can spot me on Finn Howard's blog.

The games has been a great success and has really brought us all together in the pet blogging communities - even the kitties and the odd turtle.

Back to normal life again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment