Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Zooming and roaching with Winnie the greyhound




Well I am shattered after taking part in yesterday's Zoomies event at Susie and Sidebite's blog. Another chance for me to show of my athletic skills. I'm just a blur, a blur, I tell you, when I start zooming.


I was SO relieved after expending all that energy that the next event was Roaching and Rolling. Thanks to the magic of Blogville, I was instantly transported to Canada to compete on Ruby and Penny's blog. I went in heat 2. I like to think my entry was a slight homage to Usain Bolt.

I am also very proud to say that my performance in Roaching ALSO won me a copy of a print called The Howl in a Twitter competition run by Dog's Today magazine. The Lady Of The House is getting it framed and I'll post a picture of it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment