Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Proud to be Team GB tonight


We're all very proud to be Team GB in our house tonight.

Apparently there are some human athletes who have done some good stuff - winning medals for sitting down and standing up and running and jumping. But, as ever, the REAL stars are the dogs and cats taking part in the awesome Pet Blogging Games.

I am very proud to have participated in FOUR events - Count them. Four! - since I last blogged:

My best event ( I feel) was Digging - hosted by We Three Doxies


I also entered Authorised Chewing ...


... and Freelance Chewing, both hosted by Murphy and Stanley.

My final event was Tuneful Farting where I showed everyone my methane producing style in Heat 2 of this event hosted by Declan's Dogs Blog.


I am very honoured that all my worthy competitors and I were awarded a gold medal.